Staff Engineer – Electrical
Website The CARIAN Group
CARIAN is a certified WBE/SBE/DBE Professional Services firm, providing Management, Consulting, Advisory, and Technology Solutions to leading Fortune 500 businesses.
Staff Engineer – Electrical
CARIAN is growing! We are a proud, woman-owned management consulting firm providing program/project management, capital project delivery, consulting, and technology solutions to our customers in the renewable energy, power utilities, infrastructure, and transit/transportation sectors.
Our company seeks a highly skilled Electrical Staff Engineer to join our New Jersey team. As an Electrical Staff Engineer, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing all electrical engineering projects from conception to completion. You will also be responsible for designing and implementing new electrical systems, testing and troubleshooting existing systems, and providing technical support to the company’s engineering and production teams.
Positions at CARIAN offer comprehensive and competitive benefits (medical, dental, and vision), 401(k) matching, and the opportunity to work with a growing company.
- Design, develop and test electrical systems and equipment.
- Develop project plans, timelines, and budgets for electrical engineering projects.
- Oversee and manage electrical engineering projects from conception to completion.
- Evaluate and analyze project requirements to determine feasibility and practicality of solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including mechanical, software, and systems engineers, to ensure successful integration of electrical components.
- Provide technical support to the company’s engineering and production teams.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to electrical systems and equipment.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable electrical codes, standards, and regulations.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to electrical systems and equipment.
- Stay current with advances in electrical engineering technologies and recommend new techniques and methodologies to improve the company’s products and services.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in electrical engineering
- Strong technical expertise in electrical design, testing, and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of relevant electrical codes, standards, and regulations
- Experience with project management, including budgeting, planning, and scheduling
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
CARIAN takes pride in being an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender expression or identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local legally protected class.
As a WBE/SBE/DBE, CARIAN is committed to providing employment opportunities to women, veterans, and underrepresented minorities.
To apply for this job please visit the-carian-group.breezy.hr.