Website The CARIAN Group
CARIAN is a certified WBE/SBE/DBE Professional Services firm, providing Management, Consulting, Advisory, and Technology Solutions to leading Fortune 500 businesses.
- Work location Washington D.C. metro area.
- Work week Mon-Fri 8 hours a day.
- Must be able to support utility storm response or emergencies if needed.
- Perform business analysis of client data to prepare reports and trackers in support of the client business needs.
- Perform trending, modeling, variance analysis, and other general operational analysis.
- Manage a client dashboard to produce operations business scorecard or key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Develop and organize performance reports for both CARIAN and client use.
- 5 or more years working in a business analyst role.
- Experience working with an Exelon utility preferred.
- Knowledge of Hyperion, Asset Suite 8, WPT, EPS preferred.
- PowerBI experience preferred.
- Strong technology and analytical skills, including but not limited to Microsoft applications such as Excel, Power BI, Visio etc.
- Ability to develop and monitor data quality and metrics
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work and manage multiple tasks appropriately
- Ability to work independently and with team members
- Ability to comprehend business and interpersonal dynamics within complex, multi-layered operational environments.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced business and technical environment.
- Must be goal oriented – always driving to solutions to business objectives.
- Must be a problem solver – able to think, analyze and act.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required, or minimum of 6-10 years relevant business experience is required.
- PMI-PBA preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com