Website The CARIAN Group
CARIAN is a certified WBE/SBE/DBE Professional Services firm, providing Management, Consulting, Advisory, and Technology Solutions to leading Fortune 500 businesses.
Business System Modeling Analyst
The System Modeling Analyst will work in a cross-functional team to help identify and prioritize actionable, high-impact insights across a variety of core program/project performance areas for our customers in the Energy sector. Therefore, your Responsibilities will include assisting in research, design, implementation and validation of solutions by analyzing diverse data from various sources to achieve targeted outcomes. You will assist in developing analytics tools and processes, streamlining information flow and reporting processes/platforms. In addition, processing data into business insights by interpreting data into meaningful reports and performing statistical analysis. In conclusion, you will be performing the modeling processes using Operations Research and Simulation concepts to develop data driven optimal solutions.
- 0 to 5 years of experience.
- Firstly, you must have Experience with Microsoft Excel and its advanced data analysis and optimization packages.
- Has Experience with Optimization software (Excel Solver, Groubi, GAMS, or similar).
- In addition, you Must have Experience with Statistical Analysis software (R, Python, Minitab, or similar).
- Knowledgeable in Statistical Data Analysis and Simulation concepts (Design of Experiments, Monte Carlo Simulations, ANOVA, familiarity with any digital Simulation software is a plus).
- Knows data collection, preparation, and research techniques.
- Knowledgeable in implementing project control and agile concepts.
- Strong time management, reporting, teamwork, language and communication skills.
- Flexibility to work on various projects and tasks and with different teams.
M.S in Industrial Engineering -Systems and Operations Research, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, or a relevant major with strong background in Operations Research, Simulation, Statistical Analysis, Mathematical Modeling is required.
Tools and platforms minimum requirements:
- Access, Excel, PowerPoint: Expert.
- Power BI, Tableau, any other reporting and visualization tools: Medium to Expert.
- R or Python: Experience in using packages.
- SAP: Familiarity with platform is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit the-carian-group.breezy.hr.