Website The CARIAN Group
CARIAN Group is a New Jersey based management consulting firm that serves leading Fortune 500 businesses.
Construction Financial Analyst
- Assist in the development and monitoring of large capital program and component projects.
- Support invoice payments, track expenses, monitor performance and evaluate variances for all program/project costs.
- Maintain existing accounting and filing systems.
- Assist in the close-out of contracts.
- Ensure compliance to project accounting procedures.
- Interface with various customer departments to coordinate accounting process and workflow actions.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Project accounting experience in large capital projects in transit / infrastructure sectors preferred.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in contract administration, budgeting or equivalent field, preferably in a construction management environment.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft is preferred.
To apply for this job please visit the-carian-group.breezy.hr.