Website The CARIAN Group
CARIAN is a certified WBE/SBE/DBE Professional Services firm, providing Management, Consulting, Advisory, and Technology Solutions to leading Fortune 500 businesses.
Gas/Restoration Construction Manager
- 5 or more years in the construction trade.
- Knowledge of reading Design prints, construction standards and field maps. To be able to identify that equipment was properly installed.
- Understanding of Underground Utility’s and identifying equipment.
- Knowledge of Soil Erosion, Erosion control and water runoff.
- Problem Solving and Public Relation Skills.
- To be able to set weekly meetings and address any problems that are with the job, customer, or public.
- Should be able to identify job hazards and worker risks.
- People Skills are key to keep Costumers and contractors informed on job progress, near misses, deadline issues, safety violations, Ect.
- 5 years of Construction Management experience in any of the following areas: transit, engineering, construction.
- Paving experience is required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com