Website The CARIAN Group
CARIAN is a certified WBE/SBE/DBE Professional Services firm, providing Management, Consulting, Advisory, and Technology Solutions to leading Fortune 500 businesses.
Program Management Office Analyst
CARIAN is growing! We are a proud, woman-owned management consulting firm providing program/project management, capital project delivery, consulting, and technology solutions to our customers in the renewable energy, power utilities, infrastructure, and transit/transportation sectors.
We are searching for a Program Management Office Analyst with experience in implementing PMO projects related to implementing project management best practices, associated software tools, and program/portfolio data analysis & reporting to join our team.
The PMO Analyst will be responsible for supporting our client PMO organization in delivering projects that may encompass multiple capital programs, cross-departmental interfaces, multiple technologies, geographies, and assets. Individuals in this role work independently with guidance from the client manager and may have direct reports or matrixed subordinate team members. The position requires regular analytical and metrics-based reporting to stakeholders across the client organization.
Positions at CARIAN are full-time roles, which include base salary commensurate with experience and internal equity alignment, comprehensive and competitive benefits (medical, dental, and vision), 401(k) matching, and the opportunity to work with a growing company.
· Leads, coordinates, or supports data projects, software tool projects, or operational excellence initiatives on behalf of the Engineering PMO.
· Ensure compliance with project management standards and policies, third-party requirements, industry best practices, or project-specific requirements in the project delivery function.
· Build strong relationships to understand the business challenges and opportunities.
· Works closely with project and program leadership and controls teams primarily in the Engineering Department. May act as a liaison between project management staff and the Engineering Program Management Office.
· Manages and provides leadership on Programs involving Construction and Engineering projects, experience guiding project managers leading Design and Construction phases of projects.
· Coordinate multiple project teams, vendors, or other assets to ensure timely and cost-effective sequencing and execution of critical path milestones and delivery of program outcomes.
· Identify, document, and elevate inter-project, cross-organizational, and vendor-driven programmatic dependencies and risks, and work with others across the organization to develop and implement appropriate management processes.
· Minimum 5+ years of experience in supporting a Project Management Office.
· Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
· PMP in good standing, or willing to obtain certification within 12 months of hire.
· Lean Six Sigma or process improvement training, certification, and experience.
· Valid Driver’s License or ability to utilize an alternative method of transportation when needed to carry out job-related functions.
· Must have work authorization in the United States.
· Certified Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt (Preferred).
· Functional knowledge of Primavera P6 or other major EPPM systems/ tools.
· Working knowledge of SQL or database design, deployment, and data maintenance operations.
· Construction management experience, or knowledge of project management best practices in the construction industry.
· Experience with SAP and Maximo.
· Experience with PowerBI or Tableau.
· Familiarity with PowerApps / MS Dataverse environment.
· Rail transportation Industry experience.
Preferred Certifications or Credentials:
One or more of the following:
- Oracle Primavera P6 certification
- CSSGB, CSSBB, CQA, CQE, CMQ/OE (ASQ)
- ASEP, CSEP (INCOSE)
- IT certifications
- SP or RMP (PMI)
- PSP, CEP, EVP, or CCP (AACE)
This position accommodates remote work and will include the occasional travel to company offices in South Plainfield, NJ; Annapolis, MD; Wilmington, DE; Philadelphia, PA; and New York City, NY. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with The CARIAN Group will be contingent upon successfully completing a background check and drug screen.
CARIAN takes pride in being an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age
To apply for this job please visit the-carian-group.breezy.hr.