CARIAN is a certified WBE/SBE/DBE Professional Services firm, providing Management, Consulting, Advisory, and Technology Solutions to leading Fortune 500 businesses.
Project Controls Cost Control Specialist
A Project Controls Cost Control Specialist provides cost management services including budgeting, bid management, cost forecasting and reporting, budget management and control, change management, contract administration, close out administration, procurement management, earned value management and value engineering.
- All years of Project cost control experience including cash flow forecasting and analysis.
- Candidate must have some SAP software experience.
- Candidate must have Transmission & Distribution experience.
- Having facilities experience is a plus.
- Having healthcare, office, retail experience a plus.
- You will need to Develop, implement, and maintain Monthly Forecasting, Invoicing, and Cost Reporting.
- It is required to have experience with Project Controls concepts such as project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & controlling, and closeout are needed.
- It is required to have specific experience with Cost Engineering concepts such as project estimating, forecasting, cost controls, and variance reporting are also needed.
- You must have the ability to develop and maintain budgets.
- You will Provide various Project information reports.
- A complete understanding of the Accrual Processes, invoice review, and validation are required.
- You will be responsible for managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Please be comfortable working independently to obtain status of project information.
- Having ERP financial experience is preferred.
- This position requires self starting skills. Excellent communication skills with proven decision making skills and the ability to function in a large corporate environment.
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering or Sciences – Advanced Degree desired (MS, MBA, PhD). Preferred Designation (if any): PE, CCM, CCP, PSP, EVP, PMP, etc.
Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and SAP is a must.
- Project Cost Control: All years
- SAP Software: All years
- Forecasting & Budgeting: All years
- Project Budget Reporting: All years
- Accruals & Invoice Management: All years
The CARIAN Group is a New Jersey based management consulting firm that serves leading Fortune 500 businesses. We help our clients make lasting improvements to the delivery of their Capital Projects and realize their most important goals. The CARIAN Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants ONLY. The CARIAN Group does not accept any solicitation for services from search firms or agencies.
To apply for this job please visit the-carian-group.breezy.hr.