Website The CARIAN Group
CARIAN Group is a New Jersey based management consulting firm that serves leading Fortune 500 businesses.
Project Controls Industrial Engineer
- Perform Project Control functions related to project life-cycle cost planning, creation, execution, control, and maintenance for a portfolio of Capital Projects for Fortune 500 companies.
- Analyze Capital Project Controls issue and problems and come up with resolutions.
- You will need to Develop, implement, and maintain Monthly Forecasting, Invoicing, and Cost Reporting.
- Obtain, organize and interpret all information required to perform the work: drawings, vendor manual, supplemental instructional materials, special procedures, and other file material which is appropriate.
- You must have the ability to develop and maintain budgets.
- You will Provide various Project information reports.
- A complete understanding of the Accrual Processes, invoice review, and validation are required.
- Analyze schedule information and provide project teams with recommended corrective action to ensure projects meet required in service dates.
- Prepare detailed schedule reports as required (i.e. critical path view, baseline vs. actual view, look ahead view, milestone view, “what-if” scenarios, etc.).
- Report project status, price and schedule project changes, earned value schedule progress, cost and schedule forecasting, and cost estimates including take-offs and conceptual estimating.
- Report scope changes for construction, engineering and start-up.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Industrial Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Building Engineering, Construction Engineering, or equivalent.
- 2 years work experience as Project Controls Specialist; and
- Familiarity with Primavera P6 and Project Management Cost Controls and Scheduling concepts.
CARIAN Group is a New Jersey based management consulting firm that serves leading Fortune 500 businesses. We help our clients make lasting improvements to the delivery of their Capital Projects and realize their most important goals. The CARIAN Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants ONLY. The CARIAN Group does not accept any solicitation for services from search firms or agencies.
To apply for this job please visit the-carian-group.breezy.hr.