Website The CARIAN Group
CARIAN is a certified WBE/SBE/DBE Professional Services firm, providing Management, Consulting, Advisory, and Technology Solutions to leading Fortune 500 businesses.
Project Controls Scheduler
A Project Controls Construction Primavera P6 Scheduler performs Project Control functions related to project life-cycle schedule planning, creation, execution, control, and maintenance for a portfolio of projects.
- 4+ years of experience as a Project Scheduler involved in project planning, scheduling, and progress measurement for EPC projects.
- 4+ years of Primavera P6 scheduling experience.
- Must have Advanced Microsoft Excel experience.
- Transmission & Distribution experience.
- Facilities experience is a plus.
- Healthcare, office, and retail experience a plus.
- Be able to apply WBS to project life-cycle.
- Create and maintain engineering & construction schedules in support of EPC projects.
- Develop, coordinate, and maintain these project schedules for individual projects and for the a project portfolio within Primavera P6.
- Facilitate schedule development and maintenance with the full project team. (i.e. engineering, licensing and permitting, procurement, construction, etc.)
- Analyze schedule information and provide project teams with recommended corrective action to ensure projects meet required in service dates.
- Prepare detailed schedule reports as required: (i.e. critical path view, baseline vs. actual view, look ahead view, milestone view, “what-if” scenarios, etc.)
- Candidate should possess experience with Project Management Scheduling concepts. (Activity Definition and Sequencing, Resource Estimating, Activity Duration Estimating, CPM and Baseline analysis, Earned Value, etc.)
- Candidate should possess experience with Project Controls concepts (project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & controlling, closeout).
Bachelor’s degree or higher
Has Proficiency with Primavera P6 and Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Primavera P6: 4+ years of experience
- CPM Scheduling: 4+ years of experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org