Website The CARIAN Group
CARIAN is a certified WBE/SBE/DBE Professional Services firm, providing Management, Consulting, Advisory, and Technology Solutions to leading Fortune 500 businesses.
Project Controls Scheduler
CARIAN is growing! We are a proud, woman-owned management consulting firm providing program/project management, capital project delivery, consulting, and technology solutions to our customers in the renewable energy, power utilities, infrastructure, and transit/transportation sectors.
We are searching for a Project Controls Scheduler to join our team. A Project Controls Scheduler performs Project Control functions related to project life-cycle schedule planning, creation, execution, control, and maintenance for a portfolio of projects.
Positions at CARIAN offer comprehensive and competitive benefits (medical, dental, and vision), 401(k) matching, and the opportunity to work with a growing company.
- 4+ years of experience as a Project Scheduler involved in project planning, scheduling, and progress measurement for EPC projects.
- 4+ years of Primavera P6 scheduling experience.
- Must have Advanced Microsoft Excel experience.
- Be able to apply WBS to project life-cycle.
- Create and maintain engineering & construction schedules in support of EPC projects.
- Develop, coordinate, and maintain these project schedules for individual projects and for the a project portfolio within Primavera P6.
- Facilitate schedule development and maintenance with the full project team. (i.e. engineering, licensing and permitting, procurement, construction, etc.)
- Analyze schedule information and provide project teams with recommended corrective action to ensure projects meet required in service dates.
- Prepare detailed schedule reports as required: (i.e. critical path view, baseline vs. actual view, look ahead view, milestone view, “what-if” scenarios, etc.)
- Candidate should possess experience with Project Management Scheduling concepts. (Activity Definition and Sequencing, Resource Estimating, Activity Duration Estimating, CPM and Baseline analysis, Earned Value, etc.)
- Candidate should possess experience with Project Controls concepts (project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & controlling, closeout).
Required experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Primavera P6: 4+ years of experience
- CPM Scheduling: 4+ years of experience
- Transmission & Distribution experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience
- Has Proficiency with Primavera P6 and Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
CARIAN takes pride in being an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender expression or identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local legally protected class.
As a WBE/SBE/DBE, CARIAN is committed to providing employment opportunities to women, veterans, and underrepresented minorities.
To apply for this job please visit thecariangroup.clearcompany.com.