Website The CARIAN Group
CARIAN is a certified WBE/SBE/DBE Professional Services firm, providing Management, Consulting, Advisory, and Technology Solutions to leading Fortune 500 businesses.
Project Controls Scheduler (FUTURE OPPORTUNITY)
CARIAN is growing! We are a proud, woman-owned management consulting firm providing program/project management, capital project delivery, consulting, and technology solutions to our customers in the power/utilities, infrastructure, transit/transportation, and offshore wind sectors.
Positions at CARIAN are full-time roles, which include base salary commensurate with experience and internal equity alignment, comprehensive and competitive benefits (medical, dental, and vision), 401(k) matching, and the opportunity to work with a growing company.
We are actively sourcing to fill future openings on our team for a Project Controls Primavera P6 Scheduler to perform project control functions related to life-cycle schedule, planning, creation, execution, control, and maintenance for a portfolio of Capital Projects for Fortune 500 companies.
- Master project schedule management.
- Coordinate with project team members and stakeholders to ensure project continuity.
- Scorecard Milestone management.
- Incorporation of vendor/contractor schedules into a master schedule.
- Identify risks to forecast.
- Provide solutions when schedule delays occur.
- Apply WBS to project life-cycle.
- Create and maintain engineering and construction schedules in support of EPC projects.
- Develop, coordinate, and maintain project schedules for individual projects and a project portfolio within Primavera P6.
- Facilitate schedule development and maintenance with the entire project team (i.e., engineering, licensing and permitting, procurement, construction, etc.).
- Analyze schedule information and provide project teams with recommended corrective action to ensure projects meet required service dates.
- Prepare detailed schedule reports as required: (i.e., critical path view, baseline vs. actual view, look ahead view, milestone view, “what-if” scenarios, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Construction, Engineering, Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience as a Project Scheduler involved in project planning, scheduling, and progress measurement for EPC projects.
- Minimum of 4+ years of Primavera P6 scheduling experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience.
- Project Management Scheduling concepts (Activity Definition and Sequencing, Resource Estimating, Activity Duration Estimating, CPM and Baseline analysis, Earned Value, etc.).
- Project Controls concepts (project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & controlling, closeout).
This position is currently remote but will perform in a hybrid model within the New Jersey or New York area by 2022.
CARIAN takes pride in being an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender expression or identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local legally protected class.
As a WBE/SBE/DBE, CARIAN is committed to providing employment opportunities to women, veterans, and underrepresented minorities.
To apply for this job please visit the-carian-group.breezy.hr.