Website The CARIAN Group
CARIAN is a certified WBE/SBE/DBE Professional Services firm, providing Management, Consulting, Advisory, and Technology Solutions to leading Fortune 500 businesses.
Project Controls Scheduler
Project Controls Scheduler (CPM Primavera P6 Scheduler) performs Project Control functions related to project life-cycle schedule planning, creation, execution, control, and maintenance for a portfolio of projects.
- All years of experience as a Project Scheduler involved in project planning, scheduling, and progress measurement for EPC projects.
- All years of Primavera P6 scheduling experience.
- Must have Advanced Microsoft Excel experience.
- Transmission & Distribution experience.
- Facilities experience is a plus.
- Healthcare, office, and retail experience a plus.
- Create and maintain engineering & construction schedules in support of EPC projects.
- Develop, coordinate, and maintain these project schedules for individual projects and for the a project portfolio within Primavera P6.
- Facilitate schedule development and maintenance with the full project team (i.e. engineering, licensing and permitting, procurement, construction, etc).
- Analyze schedule information and provide project teams with recommended corrective action to ensure projects meet required in service dates.
- Prepare detailed schedule reports as required (i.e. critical path view, baseline vs. actual view, look ahead view, milestone view, “what-if” scenarios, etc).
- Candidate will posses experience with Project Management Scheduling concepts (Activity Definition and Sequencing, Resource Estimating, Activity Duration Estimating, CPM and Baseline analysis, Earned Value, etc).
- Candidate will posses experience with Project Controls concepts (project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & controlling, closeout).
BS/BA in Engineering or Sciences
Oracle Primavera P6 and Proficiency with MS Excel.
- Primavera P6: All years of experience
- CPM Scheduling: All years of experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience
CARIAN Group is a New Jersey based management consulting firm that serves leading Fortune 500 businesses. We help our clients make lasting improvements to the delivery of their Capital Projects and realize their most important goals. The CARIAN Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants ONLY. The CARIAN Group does not accept any solicitation for services from search firms or agencies.
To apply for this job please visit the-carian-group.breezy.hr.