Website The CARIAN Group
CARIAN is a certified WBE/SBE/DBE Professional Services firm, providing Management, Consulting, Advisory, and Technology Solutions to leading Fortune 500 businesses.
Project Controls Scheduling / Cost Control Specialist
Project Controls Scheduling / Cost Specialist performs Project Control functions related to project life-cycle schedule planning, creation, budgeting, bid management, execution, control, cost forecasting and reporting, budget management and control, change management, and maintenance for a portfolio of projects.
- Any years of Project cost control experience including cash flow forecasting and analysis.
- Any years of experience as a Project Scheduler involved in project planning, scheduling, and progress measurement for EPC projects.
- Any years of Primavera P6 scheduling experience.
- Must have advanced experience using Microsoft Excel.
- Having facilities experience is a plus.
- You will need to Develop, implement, and maintain Monthly Forecasting, Invoicing, and Cost Reporting.
- Having experience with Project Controls concepts such as project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & controlling, and closeout are needed.
- It is required to have specific experience with Cost Engineering concepts such as project estimating, forecasting, cost controls, and variance reporting are also needed.
- Create and maintain engineering & construction schedules in support of EPC projects.
- Develop, coordinate, and maintain these project schedules for individual projects and for the project portfolio within Primavera P6.
- Facilitate schedule development and maintenance with the full project team (i.e. engineering, licensing and permitting, procurement, construction, etc.).
- Analyze schedule information and provide project teams with recommended corrective action to ensure projects meet required in service dates.
BS, BA in Engineering or Sciences – Advanced Degree desired (MS, MBA, PHD). Preferred Designation (if any): PE, CCM, CCP, PSP, EVP, PMP, etc.
Microsoft Excel, Primavera P6, SAP
- Project Controls Cost Control: All years of experience
- Primavera P6: All years of experience
- SAP Software: All years of experience
- CPM Scheduling: All years of experience
- Forecasting & Budgeting: All years of experience
- Project Budget Reporting: All years of experience
- Accruals & Invoice Management: All years of experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Experience
To apply for this job please visit the-carian-group.breezy.hr.