Website The CARIAN Group
CARIAN is a certified WBE/SBE/DBE Professional Services firm, providing Management, Consulting, Advisory, and Technology Solutions to leading Fortune 500 businesses.
CARIAN is growing! We are a proud, woman-owned management consulting firm providing program/project management, capital project delivery, consulting, and technology solutions to our customers in the renewable energy, power utilities, infrastructure, and transit/transportation sectors.
We are searching for a Project Engineer to support our client in the New Jersey area. The Project Engineer will be expected to work as part of the Project Management Office (PMO) and support project delivery improvement initiatives and provide project management support services to other team members.
Positions at CARIAN offer comprehensive and competitive benefits (medical, dental, and vision), 401(k) matching, and the opportunity to work with a growing company.
- Manage and oversee multiple utility projects from conception to completion, ensuring they are delivered on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of all stakeholders.
- Develop project plans, timelines, budgets, and resource allocations.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders, including internal teams, contractors, vendors, and regulatory agencies, to ensure project success.
- Monitor project progress and make necessary adjustments to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Assist in developing Project Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), Project Budgets, Project Schedules, and Project Management Plans.
- Ensure compliance with all safety regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Collaborate with the project team to implement and control the project (e.g., Weekly status report, project sponsor updates, and team communications).
- Prepare and deliver project status reports and presentations to internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field.
- 4+ years of experience in utility project management.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of relevant safety regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
CARIAN takes pride in being an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender expression or identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local legally protected class.
As a WBE/SBE/DBE, CARIAN is committed to providing employment opportunities to women, veterans, and underrepresented minorities.
To apply for this job please visit thecariangroup.clearcompany.com.