Website The CARIAN Group
CARIAN is a certified WBE/SBE/DBE Professional Services firm, providing Management, Consulting, Advisory, and Technology Solutions to leading Fortune 500 businesses.
Project Manager Assistant:
- Work week Mon-Fri 8 hours a day.
- Must be able to support utility storm response or emergencies if needed.
- Liaising with project stakeholders concerning project details and deliverables.
- Assisting in the planning and implementation of projects.
- Helping to coordinate and manage project tasks and deliverables.
- Analyzing data as required.
- Conducting administrative duties, such as setting up meetings, drafting invoices and drawing estimates.
- Tracking and reporting project progress.
- Performing other duties assigned by the Project Manager in an orderly and efficient manner.
- 5 or more years working for a utility preferred
- Experience with complex project management experience in all aspects of Design, Construction, Project Management with commercial construction projects.
- Proven ability to communicate with architects, contractors, client’s representatives and team members to resolve problems without damaging relationships.
- Experienced working as part of an integrated service delivery team in a client corporate environment.
- Excellent skills specific to developing new and expanding existing customer relationships.
- Interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with clients both up and down the organization as well as within and outside of the account structure.
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities while working as part of a team and independently.
- Strong analytical skills focused on identifying problems and proposing solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgement, prioritize multiple projects, and problem solve under tight deadlines.
- Proven experience working independently and functioning as an integral part of a team in a rapidly changing work environment, while maintaining the ability to operate effectively with limited direction from supervision.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, or 10 years of industry experience.
- Exelon utility experience preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org