CARIAN Group is a New Jersey based management consulting firm that serves leading Fortune 500 businesses.
Senior Manager – Technology Partner Sales
Senior Manager – Technology Partner Sales will establish, manage and grow CARIAN’s EPPM software sales function and associated sales team. The selected candidate will be responsible for developing profitable pipeline of sales and backlog of work. S/he will work closely with the company leadership in developing and driving sales of both product and consulting services associated with EPPM software sales.
- Establish goals and objectives of the EPPM software sales group to support the overall practice vision.
- Develop sales metrics that help monitor, control and drive profitable sales.
- Manage sales opportunities from identification to close to acquire new clients.
- Create new sales pipelines within existing client network.
- Develop relationships with buyers at decision-making levels with new and existing clients.
- Create, maintain and grow business relationships within company’s technology partners.
- Create and maintain business relationships within industries. Support company leadership in managing and expanding its relationship network.
- Develop and sustain company relationships through market-facing activities such as active engagement in relevant industry organizations, professional associations and conferences.
- Grow awareness of the CARIAN brand and its services with existing and new relationships through meetings, presentations, business networking and business social events.
- Maintain opportunities, customer network and other relevant CRM information in the company CRM tool.
- Stay aware of current and longer term market trends and apply deep understanding of relevant industries to help shape sales and business development strategies.
Strong sales experience in enterprise portfolio/program management (EPPM) software sales, including Oracle, Microsoft and other industry recognized project management software.
Years of Experience: 10+ Years in Sales
- Location Experience: NYC, NJ, PA experience preferred.
Heavy domestic travelling with initial emphasis in the NY – Carolinas Corridor; Travel could include Texas; Travel would follow growth of practices.
Proficiency Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) required; Excellent verbal and communication skills required; Demonstrated experience over the full sales cycle.
A Bachelor’s Degree is required.
CARIAN Group is a New Jersey based management consulting firm that serves leading Fortune 500 businesses. We help our clients make lasting improvements to the delivery of their Capital Projects and realize their most important goals. The CARIAN Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants ONLY. The CARIAN Group does not accept any solicitation for services from search firms or agencies.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com