CARIAN Group is a New Jersey based management consulting firm that serves leading Fortune 500 businesses.
Senior Project Controls Consultant, Advisory Practice, Utility
Expertise in Project Controls Tools including Oracle Primavera, Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) required; Excellent verbal and communication skills required.
Consult with CARIAN’s Utility Advisory Practice on executing project controls for its utility and power industry clients.
- Develop scheduling and/or cost controls tools and processes for client project portfolios.
- Execute schedule and/or cost controls on large client programs/projects.
- Consult with CARIAN sales and business development to develop technical sections for project controls in CARIAN proposals.
- Consult with clients on best practices, standard operating procedures and guidelines related to scheduling and/or cost management.
- Provide Training on industry-standard enterprise project/portfolio management tools.
Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Primavera P6 is a must.
- Project Controls: 30+ years
- Privmavera P6: 15+ years
- Microsoft Excel: 15+ years
- Project Controls Scheduling: 20+ years
- Significant experience in Utility/Power
The CARIAN Group is a New Jersey based management consulting firm that serves leading Fortune 500 businesses. We help our clients make lasting improvements to the delivery of their Capital Projects and realize their most important goals. The CARIAN Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants ONLY. The CARIAN Group does not accept any solicitation for services from search firms or agencies.
To apply for this job please visit the-carian-group.breezy.hr.