Website The CARIAN Group
CARIAN is a certified WBE/SBE/DBE Professional Services firm, providing Management, Consulting, Advisory, and Technology Solutions to leading Fortune 500 businesses.
Substation Testing & Commissioning Supervisors – Locations: NY, NJ, PA, CT
CARIAN is Growing! We are looking for qualified Substation Testing and Commissioning associates in the tri-state and Pennsylvania territory.
In these positions, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring field personnel are adhering to safety and quality standards, resource planning, training and mentoring, and coordinating project assignments.
- Supervising, supporting, and providing guidance for the day-to-day operations of the projects.
- Promoting CARIAN safety and quality standards and policies and procedures and ensuring field personnel are in compliance.
- Reviewing and approving time and expenses.
- Ensuring complete and accurate record keeping of all work performed.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent years of experience.
- Minimum of 10+ years related substation testing and commissioning.
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills and be able to communicate and negotiate effectively with clients, agencies, and the general public.
- Supervisory experience and knowledge to maximize the effectiveness of the team while ensuring that all projects are properly staffed to obtain desired results.
- Willing to work flexible hours (weekends, overtime holidays, and evenings).
- Must be available for out-of-town travel of up to several weeks at a time.
- Must have good PC skills with experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Valid driver’s license
- Professional Engineer (P.E) license preferred.
To apply for this job please visit the-carian-group.breezy.hr.