Website The CARIAN Group
CARIAN Group is a New Jersey based management consulting firm that serves leading Fortune 500 businesses.
Talent Acquisition Manager
- Source, identify, attract, and screen top candidates within the electric utility industry for a variety of professional skills and experience levels is required.
- Responsibility includes initial telephone pre-screening of identified applicants to gauge eligibility requirements for employment in the U.S., relocation, and previous employment classification status (W-2 or 1099) added to the post interview write up. This includes years of experience and position titles held for the specific vacancy followed by appropriate communication to management staff for their further consideration to interview scheduling, conducting required background verifications, and extending offers.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for candidates and hiring managers.
- May provide intermittent guidance to internal stakeholders in devising a tailored recruitment action plan approach to the accomplishment of identifying an excellent candidate for hire.
- Leverage recruiting know-how to influence key internal and external stakeholders regarding operation of recruitment activities.
- When requested satisfy delineated hiring metrics and performance levels.
- Experience in the AEC industry having hired professionals within the Electric Utility Industry required.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a supervisory/managerial role within Recruitment or Talent Acquisition within the utilities industry.
- A verifiable chronological professional history of creating requisitions and job descriptions including assessing resumes for relevant and comparable experience within the utilities sector.
- Excellent proficiency in the use of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) including (but not limited to) Linked In Recruiter.
- Excellent in leveraging industry-standard job search tools such ascom, and Zip Recruiter to source candidates.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills complimented by demonstrated outstanding service to hiring stakeholders plus a willingness to go the extra mile to satisfy internal and external customer requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or a relevant field.
- Industry specific certifications to include SPHR, PHR, PRC (Professional Recruiter Certification), CIR (Certified Internet Recruiter), etc. are a plus.
- Experience may substitute for relevant education.
To apply for this job please visit the-carian-group.breezy.hr.