Website The CARIAN Group
CARIAN Group is a New Jersey based management consulting firm that serves leading Fortune 500 businesses.
Traffic Business Analyst
Project Control Tasks:
- Assist in developing Traffic Engineering project proposals containing scope, schedule, staffing, and budget estimates.
- Manage the development and reporting of multiple project task status, including charge code, budget, actual cost, remaining budget, forecast to complete and schedule.
- Assist with summarizing resource allocations for project tasks, including Full Time Equivalent numbers.
- Manage preparation and updates of Call-In Consultant task orders, in coordination with task leaders and supervisors.
- Manage consultant tracking reports that delineate consultant budgets, actual costs, remaining budgets, forecasts to complete, and earned value.
- Provide organizational charts updates.
- Assist task leaders with consultant process documentation including procurement documents, proposals, invoice payments, and project closeouts.
- Production of excel spreadsheets including data entry.
- Assist with producing PowerPoint presentations.
- Prepare written material for various assignments (forms, memorandums for approval, weekly highlights, security letters for field work, etc.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and prepare meeting agendas and minutes.
- Review and track staff sign-in time sheets and project code allocation.
- Organize electronic repository and folder structure for Traffic Engineering project deliverables, including proper archiving of documents, revisions, plans, and master documentation.
- Business analyst (3 + years of experience) with resource budgeting/forecasting and scheduling experience, preferably with knowledge of Engineering projects.
- Advanced skills with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Access is a Plus.
- Knowledge of task scheduling, with Primavera P6 is a Plus.
Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Business
To apply for this job please visit the-carian-group.breezy.hr.