Website The CARIAN Group
CARIAN is a certified WBE/SBE/DBE Professional Services firm, providing Management, Consulting, Advisory, and Technology Solutions to leading Fortune 500 businesses.
CARIAN is growing! We are a proud, woman-owned management consulting firm providing program/project management, capital project delivery, consulting, and technology solutions to our customers in the renewable energy, power utilities, infrastructure, and transit/transportation sectors.
We are searching for a Technical Writer to join our New York team. A Technical Writer will implement the process to maintain Engineering Project Delivery documents and maintain Project Management Office (PMO) manuals, process guidelines & other documents— ensuring content stays relevant & current—on an as-needed basis.
Positions at CARIAN offer comprehensive and competitive benefits (medical, dental, and vision), 401(k) matching, and the opportunity to work with a growing company.
- Strong system analysis skills – able to produce concept/scope documents, use case and system requirements documents.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures, user guides, and job aids related to engineering and project management practices.
- Update internal website with updated documentation.
- Develop technical documentation for SharePoint workflows and information portals.
- Create forms and associated user guides for technology tools in use to support engineering and project management tools.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, PowerPoint, Visio and Excel.
- Proficient in Video create/edit tools such as Camtasia Studio and Snagit.
- Experience working in an Architecture/Engineering/Construction firm preferred.
- Experience writing documentation for technical processes and tools required.
- Experience with Azure DevOps.
- Experience with enterprise content management solutions such as Open Text and SharePoint.
- Experience with eBuilder is preferred.
Required Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Proficient experience using Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Strong oral, written and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
This position is hybrid and will work on our client site in the NYC area 2-3 days a week.
CARIAN takes pride in being an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender expression or identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local legally protected class.
As a WBE/SBE/DBE, CARIAN is committed to providing employment opportunities to women, veterans, and underrepresented minorities.
To apply for this job please visit the-carian-group.breezy.hr.